NATIONAL “SAFE WELCOME” PROTOCOL
Measures taken to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
Discover the measures we have adopted to guarantee the protection of your health and ours to help you enjoy a holiday full of wonderful sensations.
- All our collaborators have their temperature checked before the start of their work shift.
- We ask each guest to sign a self-declaration upon arrival, which certifies the absence of symptoms resulting from respiratory infection and not to have a body temperature above 37.5 ° C.
- Automatic stands have been installed in various points of the structure at the disposal of guests and staff, for the distribution of hand sanitizing gel.
- The housekeeping department has been properly trained to perform a correct sanitation of the common areas and rooms.
- In carrying out their duties, the whole team is equipped with personal protective equipment.
- Within the common areas, there is an obligation to respect the interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 metre.
- We ask each guest to wear respiratory protection in all common and in all those cases where it is not possible to respect the distance of 1 metre dictated by the social distancing rules.
- Guests not belonging to the same family and staff are asked to avoid any type of physical contact (handshakes, hugs and kisses).
- Guests are asked not to create gatherings within the common areas.
- A Covid-19 manager has been appointed within structure to ensure that all procedures and rules are guaranteed to protect the safety of guests and staff.
CLEANING OF ROOMS AND COMMON AREAS
- The daily sanitation of common areas and rooms is carried out by our highly qualified and trained cleaning staff.
- Cleaning and sanitization processes are carried out separately to ensure maximum hygiene.
- The cleaning staff is equipped with personal protective equipment.
- All the rooms are aired out when the cleaning staff enter.
- If the guest finds cleaning staff inside their room, they must wait for the cleaning and sanitization process to be completed before entering.
- Any guest is entitled to request that their room is not cleaned during the duration of their stay.
- All surfaces are treated with appropriate sanitizing solutions. Particular attention is paid to critical points, such as handles, grab bars and push-button panels.
SERVING OF FOOD AND DRINK
- The dining room and kitchen staff have received internal training on the safety rules to be respected, in order to guarantee a service based on maximum safety.
- The tables in the dining room are spaced at least 1 metre from each other, so that there is no contact between guests in the different rooms.
- The tablecloths are replaced at each change of guests and the table is sanitized after each service.
- Breakfast, choice from the daily menu on washable support, is served at your table directly by our staff.
- Room, tables, chairs and other surfaces present and subject to contact are sanitized daily.
- The dining room and kitchen staff are equipped with personal protective equipment (disposable gloves and surgical masks).
OUTSIDE WOODEN SAUNA
- At the moment in not available.
If a guest inside the facility should experience symptoms attributable to the Covid-19 infection (fever, breathing difficulties), they must promptly notify the hotel management staff, who will inform the competent health authorities. To reduce the risk of infection, the guest will be invited to wait for the arrival of the health authorities inside their room or in an isolated environment.
A “protective kit” is available at the reception for both the guest and the person providing assistance in case of suspected symptoms of Covid-19. The above kit consists of:
- disposable masks with FFP2 filter;
- face protection screen;
- disposable gloves;
- disposable protective apron;
- full-body long-sleeved jumpsuit;
- disinfectant and / or germicidal wipes for cleaning surfaces;
- disposable bag for waste with risk of contamination.
This document is subject to changes and / or implementations relating to the developments of the state of emergency and any decrees and orders issued at a national and regional level.